The Nightmare Realm
The Nightmare Realm is an interactive horror event based in Cork and Dublin.
The challenge for the Halloween 2017 campaign was to beat performance benchmarks achieved during the previous year, namely driving more sales at less cost and therefore delivering a much higher ROI from the Nightmare Realm’s digital investment.
Admedia Optimise created an integrated cross-device campaign, aiming to engage prospective customers in a coordinated manner across a variety of ad platforms – social (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat), YouTube, Adwords and Programmatic Display.
The campaign ran from September 1st through to November 4th.
- The total return on investment was 793%, nearly 2.5 times the ROI for the previous year’s campaign.
- The ROI for pay-per-click was more than double the figure for 2016.
- The nightmare Realm saw a 28% increase in revenue compared to the previous year’s campaign.
- Individual platforms within the campaign saw great traffic – for example, Snapchat saw 320,000 video views, and optimising ad copy led to a 343% increase in AdWords sales.
- The campaign was awarded Energia’s prestigious DMA (Digital marketing award) for best Event Social media campaign
“The team at Admedia Optimise nailed it, delivering a very strong year-on-year uplift across all metrics – revenues, traffic and most importantly return on investment. They also introduced new ad formats and platforms to the campaign mix that helped us get our message out creatively and profitably to our target audience.”
Owner, E-T-C.ie (agent for The Nightmare Realm)